How to Contact Brian:
Telephone: 208-384-1627, Ext. 5
Legal Assistant to Brian Sheldon is Elaine Anderson. You can contact Ms. Anderson at:
Telephone: 208-384-1627, Ext. 4
Brian G. Sheldon joined Schroeder & Lezamiz Law Offices, LLP as an associate in 2014. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sheldon worked in the chambers of Chief Judge B. Lynn Winmill of the U.S. District Court of Idaho. He was also an extern with the Natural Resources Division of the Idaho Attorney General’s Office.
During law school, Mr. Sheldon served as the President of the UI College of Law’s Environmental Law Society from 2011-2012 and received a scholarship from the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation in recognition of his future value to the field of natural resource law. He was also captain of the moot court team that won Best Petitioner Brief at the Gibbons National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition at Seton Hall, New Jersey in 2012.
Mr. Sheldon was born and raised in southern Colorado and his family traces its roots to the ranches and farms of the High Plains. Growing up along the Front Range, Mr. Sheldon has a great passion for the outdoors and you can usually find him somewhere in the Boise foothills after work. He is also an avid musician and plays several instruments.
- State of Idaho (2013)
- U.S. District of Idaho (2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2014)
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law (2013); certified emphasis in Natural Resource and Environmental Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Colorado, Boulder (2009)
- Idaho State Bar Association (Member, Environment and Natural Resources Section)
- Federal Bar Association (Idaho Chapter)
- Member, Boise Lions Club